Sunday 3 May 2015

Claudia Makeup Practice

Having previously created a look like the one I have designed for Claudia, I knew already what I was going to use. Here are the photos of my previous attempt (using my male flatmate- this is not the model I will be using for Claudia):






What isn't present in these photos but what I will be doing for the real look is blue veins under the eyes and around the temples, and duo eyelash glue on the lips. This lip technique is one that I learnt in class; it gives the effect of dry, cracked lips. I would like this for Claudia as she needs to look weak and almost thirsty for blood. Moreover, I would like to contour my model's collar bones so that she looks mildly emaciated.

Products used:
  • Illamasqua matte primer
  • Kryolan Ultrafoundation Palette- G177
  • Kryolan Supracolour palette- Red and yellow (mixed), blue
  • Duo eyelash glue
Equipment used:
  • Powder brush
  • Disposable mascara wand
  • Powder puff
  • Flat shadow brush x2
  • Foundation brush
  • Small, dense eyeshadow brush 
  • Thin eyeshadow brush


No comments:

Post a Comment