Sunday 3 May 2015

Evaluation

This project, to me, has been the most enjoyable out of all that we have done this year. This is because of the fact that the brief was open and broad and so I felt as if I was able to create any type of look that I wanted as long as it conformed to one of the tv shows listed, many of which I have watched. This is also an element as to why I found this so enjoyable; I enjoy ‘gothic’, dark tv shows and being able to create and form my own characters using elements from this made me really motivated and excited to create something I was proud of and made me strive to make more of an effort in all elements like photography and styling and not just makeup. I appreciated the fact we were able to be independent when creating these looks, for example not having set times for photography but being able to take the photos when we had everything ready and organised. However I feel as if I could have used more of the techniques that we have learned during this unit on my looks, however the SFX makeup I would have liked to use was not available to me due to financial constraints and so I had to make the looks with the makeup that I had. However I know what I would have used in order to make the looks better and use the techniques we learned, such using gelatine on the face to make Claudia look more rough and ill, and so I hope that this is some thing I will be able to experiment a lot more with in second year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment