Wednesday 25 March 2015

Mrs Laderman Face Charts and Hair Charts

Mrs Laderman


This is my first idea for Mrs Laderman. I took inspiration from tribal/arabic makeup in order to create a mystical, fierce look. I believe that this look is synonymous with 'gypsies' and powerful women, and so the cat eye eyeliner look accentuates the eyes and draws the viewer to the lids where there will be eyes that I have painted on. 

My second idea for Mrs Laderman is also arabic inspired with the brown eyeshadow, the blue/green eyeliner and the gold head piece. I would apply a nude lipstick to the lips, and so I believe would be more appropriate for a model with an olive skin tone. I also want to put a scar on the eyebrow to show that she is tough and has been through a lot and possibly condones violence. It could also be a result of her magic going wrong.

This look is more garish and elaborate than the other two looks. I went for unconventional eye makeup to set her apart from the other characters as she is noticeable and unique, and gypsies sterotypically have decorated makeup. 

My final idea is a more 'gothic' look that would make Mrs Laderman look more scary and unapproachable. 

Hair charts





No comments:

Post a Comment