Thursday 12 February 2015

Miss Havisham Makeup Practice








After choosing this design for Miss Havisham, I added more dramatic lines and colours onto the face as I know from practice that lines on the face won't show up on camera unless the lines and colours are quite harsh. I also included the names of all the products that I will be using for the assessment, this was also after the practice I had.










 


 

This was a practice of my Miss Havisham makeup. I found this process useful in deciphering how much time I would need to create this, and cutting down the time as much as I can for the hair because that is what will need the most attention. I also discovered how the products work with each other and how they behave, for example the fact that supracolour on top of the foundation without powder isn't helpful as the supracolour slides off (which I also discovered with my practice of ageing makeup).

No comments:

Post a Comment