Friday 20 February 2015

Practices of Early and Late Victorian Hairstyles

 








This is my practice of the Early Victorian hairstyle. I would like to have had more hair to practice with at the back of the hair, but it was helpful to be able to practice directional curling at the front of the hair.













 

 

Here is my practice of the late Victorian hairstyle. I enjoyed doing this a lot more as I enjoyed the challenge of attempting a style that required a lot of steps and it was not something I had attempted before. I believe that it went well and I like the finished look. It is definitely a style that enables the hair to look fuller and longer, as there is a stark difference between this one and the hairstyle above it. I believe that this looks more playful, young and exciting rather than the conservative, plain hairstyles of the early period.


No comments:

Post a Comment